Includes opportunities to:
- Observe and find out about the environment and living things
- Explore what is living in the local area
- Investigate and experience living things
- Develop their own ideas about living things
- Make links between similarities and differences in relation to living things
- Discover the features of the Creekside habitats and how they vary from one another
- Communicate observations of animals and plants and explain why some things occur, and talk about changes.
School visits normally run 10.00am – 2.15pm | Class size of up to 30 pupils | Sessions cost from £270* for a full day.
*Discounts available for schools with 15% of pupils receiving Pupil Premium funding