A unique spot in London
Creekside Discovery Centre occupies a wildflower site in the heart of London with a beach and a Creek, plus an auditorium that can accommodate up to 50 people.
We have hosted presentations, team building days, seminars and conferences. The wild site and Creek access also makes it ideal as a film and photography location.
Our light filled auditorium leads onto the wildlife area with seating and tables. Kitchen facilities are on site for drinks and light refreshments.
We are a 10 minute walk from three stations, Greenwhich and Deptford and Deptford DLR.
For an additional cost we can arrange private walks and talks to enhance your experience as well as run activities for your team building days.
Unfortunately due to the nature of our site we are not a suitable venue hire for birthday parties or children's parties.
We would be happy to discuss your requirements, please get in touch via the form below, or please call us on:0208 694 9922
- Meeting room with 50 max capacity (standing) 40 seated
- 40 Chairs
- 10 foldable tables
- 16 benches (each seats 3 people)
- Small kitchen with kettle, microwave, toaster, hot water urn
- Catering including barbeques
- £650 for half day
- £850 for full day
- From £30 per hour for community groups
- Functions outside normal office hours (Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00) incur an additional charge, starting from £10 (minimum charges apply)
- Weekend bookings incur a minimum charge
- Private low tide creek walks from £300
- Tea and coffee with biscuits from £2 per head
Please contact us for local recommended caterers for sandwich or other food options.
Photography/ Filming Location
With our beach access we have made filming in Deptford Creek possible for photographers, artists and film crews.
Previous filming at Creekside Discovery Centre includes:
- Short films
- Fashion shoots
Please contact us for further information about our filming fees and charges and our full terms and conditions.